Pistol marksmanship instruction. Economic training with minimal round count for the continued proficiency and advancement of students. Ideal for shooters of all skill levels to hone their skills on a budget and with limited time constraints.
• +21 years old or 18 years old with parent or guardian's supervision.
• Legally able to own firearms.
• TBD, see redlegtactical.com for details. Class length is two hours.
• 1200 Dragonman Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80929
Things to bring to class
• 100 rounds of ammunition
• Pistol, holster, and a minimum of two magazines.
• Eye protection (sunglasses recommended)
• Ear protection (electronic recommended)
• Proper outdoor clothing, shoes, and sunscreen.
• $15 range fee for Dragonman (host range)
The end goal of Dynamic Proficiency is to be an inexpensive, efficient, safe, and convenient solution for shooters of all skills to train regularly.
For more information on what to expect and FAQs go to Firearms Training - What to Expect and FAQs.